When Brad and I were first married he asked for some coveralls for when he worked out in the shop. Seemed like a reasonable request, and although I thought they were kind of dorky I'm sure they saved his regular clothes from a lot of abuse. (The same could not be said, however, for shoes. Note to self, make sure Brad removes the Cole Haans before going to do projects).

He has worn his coveralls to death (I have been known to throw them on every now and then and yes they ARE that sexay). I didn't realize, however, that his love of coveralls has been a lifetime affair. Behold, his first coveralls, recycled on Max:

Better go check out Sears to get more matching daddy/Max sizes, no?
He has worn his coveralls to death (I have been known to throw them on every now and then and yes they ARE that sexay). I didn't realize, however, that his love of coveralls has been a lifetime affair. Behold, his first coveralls, recycled on Max:

Better go check out Sears to get more matching daddy/Max sizes, no?
Comments
D,D,Darling Max with the giant grin!