Skip to main content

Dear Daddy,

How was your flight? Max is excited to be the man of the house. I have been running all my ideas by him and he seems cool with everything going on. (If only he could tell me where to find the stud finder). Did you know he REALLY likes vinyl wall sayings and wants more in our house? He's so stylish isn't he?

Guess what I did all night Friday? The girls aren't able to sleep in it yet because the fumes will make them have pickle brains but it does look mighty fine. (I'll post pictures as soon as I get the hardware for the drapes up. (And the level is.....where?)

In other news it did this...yesterday...Remember when you asked me when I was going to put my garden to bed? Yeah, should have listened to you...(sort of been saying alot of that lately)


And finally, the mail came. Finally. The girls have been quite cooperative and on their best behavior these last few days. We miss you.

Love,

Your family
Posted by Picasa

Comments

AnnEE said…
Loving Abbie and her singular Michael Jackson glove. I'm glad you listened to ME for ONE THING this weekend!

A: Heather, you're NOT going to have the girlies sleep in here tonight, are you???

H: Why, it's not a big deal

(Anne leaves the room with her boy so as not to incur perma brain damage from paint fumes)
Paige said…
Is that SNOW? the horrors. The blog party will be here, but I have to leave Dec. 22. Can you guys come the evening of Dec. 21 at my house? I know you are flying in that day but I hope it works!
Celia Fae said…
Oh goody, are you coming too? I didn't know. Don't worry, if Paige can't make it we will all die of sadness. And the rest of us will still be around.

Yah, vinyl lettering. It's all the rage. Did you have to go to a selling things party to get it?
Hazen5 said…
Can't wait to see all your hard work on the Digs at Thanksgiving!
heidiram said…
Paige- So where will we be going on the 22nd? Please let me know so I can pack my bags accordingly.
Paige said…
Seattle, to stay in a hotel with my 4 children for 5 days, to visit the Grandma who might be dying and is senile, and the aunt that is happy to have my kids because they can "play on the back deck so they don't trash the house, it will only rain a little." How the hell is Santa going to find us in Seattle?
brad said…
I'm worried...
Do you remember when you "painted" our bathroom when I was on a different trip?

If this is your way of making sure I'll do the "honey do" list, its working, but we have to find a better way. :)
brad said…
Oh, I'm having a great time here in London. Wish you were here.

Everyone has a accent, but me. :) They all sound so official.
Unknown said…
We're knee deep in projects up here too - uh...why did I decide to do this? I'll post mine if you post yours. Of course, my pictures are full of blue, blue, blue and it looks like yours are peachy pink?

Popular posts from this blog

Why I totally rule: How I rediscovered my chi

(In order to fully appreciate this post, you MUST put on the background music. Just click the play from youtube. This has potential to be a longagong post so you might as well enjoy some tunes. I did most of my training with these gentleman blasting in my ear. Vampire Weekend, I love you.) Here's the story with the gory details. Why do you tri? On October 18, 2004 I delivered a 16 week old boy in the same room of the American Fork hospital that I lost one six months earlier. (I get pregnant really easily.) The previous week I had seen the doctor and everything was looking good and right on track so yay for me. While the first one was devastating (a whole other post for a whole other day), it was number 2 that changed me. I was so angry at my body for betraying me and not letting me do what I wanted it to do. I figured I was doing all the "right things" with the taking care of myself so therefore, I would be able to carry the babies to term and everyone would live happily ...

I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord, but Primary?!

Brad took the picture of me teaching GD a year ago. I was not pleased. No pictures. Brad took this picture of Max while I was teaching GD a month ago. I was pleased. Pictures of Max are fine by me. Some important thoughts on my new calling: In the 21 years since I have been in Primary as a merrie miss (apparently they are not called that anymore), I have subbed a handfull of times. It was not a success. One time, while subbing for Brad I went into the class and the boys had escaped out the window. All I saw were a set of feet as the kid was leaping out. Another time, while subbing for Brad I used the tie some kid was using and irritating everyone around him with and TIED HIM TO THE CHAIR. Another time, while subbing, the kid sliced his finger on the chair (not the same kid and he was not trying to escape my tying him up.) and ended up in the ER. (and it so happens that his mom is my 2nd counselor. I think that's funny.) I really really really loved teaching Gospel Doctrine. I hope ...

Max selfies at church

I am not sure if he is showing off his new tie he got for Christmas? He is a handsome little guy!