Mom got tagged....I will post it for her...
Momala "Tykes"
A- Attached or single: mmmmmm Both...
B- Best Friends: Family First
C-Cake or Pie: Pie with a crust as tender as a babies behind
D- Day of choice: Any day I don't have to get up early
E- Essential Item: Cell Phone
F- Favorite Color: Red NOT green...
H- Hometown: Ogden, Utah
I- Indulgence(s): Chocolate and Chicos
J- January or July: January-the beginning of tax season $$$
K- Kids: 4 little chickens
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Hard times, You know you can do it
M- Marriage Date: 6/16/66
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: A whole box of clementines
P- Phobias or Fears: Being alone, dying in a car crash, suffocating (thanks Brother Bill)
Q- Quotes: "Prayer changes things"
R- Reason To Smile: Hearing my sweetheart laugh, grandchildren
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three +: RJ, Brad, Sweetheart
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I've never balanced a checkbook in my life...why would I?
V-Meat-the kind it takes 18 hours to digest
W- Worst Habit: Can be controlling
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: House of Prime Rib
Z- Zodiac: Christmas babies don't believe in the stars
Momala "Tykes"
A- Attached or single: mmmmmm Both...
B- Best Friends: Family First
C-Cake or Pie: Pie with a crust as tender as a babies behind
D- Day of choice: Any day I don't have to get up early
E- Essential Item: Cell Phone
F- Favorite Color: Red NOT green...
H- Hometown: Ogden, Utah
I- Indulgence(s): Chocolate and Chicos
J- January or July: January-the beginning of tax season $$$
K- Kids: 4 little chickens
L-Life is Incomplete Without: Hard times, You know you can do it
M- Marriage Date: 6/16/66
N- Number of Siblings: 1 brother, 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: A whole box of clementines
P- Phobias or Fears: Being alone, dying in a car crash, suffocating (thanks Brother Bill)
Q- Quotes: "Prayer changes things"
R- Reason To Smile: Hearing my sweetheart laugh, grandchildren
S- Season: Fall
T- Tag Three +: RJ, Brad, Sweetheart
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I've never balanced a checkbook in my life...why would I?
V-Meat-the kind it takes 18 hours to digest
W- Worst Habit: Can be controlling
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasound
Y- Your Favorite Food: House of Prime Rib
Z- Zodiac: Christmas babies don't believe in the stars
Comments
1. Cell phone.... are you suppose
to turn it on ?
2. I'm sure Capracorns as in Dec 25
don't believe in stars either.
does that make me controlling.? I thought the new term was Type A personality.......a gene I take pride in passing down to my girls .....
Yeah, good call on the phone thing. Essential item: Spell checker....errrr...