
So with Brad out of town I got a babysitter and grabbed my mom and granny (Grandma Janie)and went to the movie. We saw marvelous Helen Mirren. I promise you, she could read the ingredients on denture cream and I would think she was brilliant. I loved the movie because it brought back some strange memories. The day it was reported that Diana had passed was my last Sunday in Bariloche Argentina. I remember that a member came up to me in tears with the news. My first welcome into the country was filled with NOTHING but news reports about the happenings at the palace and the reaction throughout the world. So strange to have your first cultural actual news experience be the frenzy surrounding her death. Great movie overall. I am on a streak of good movies (which sadly was nearly broken by the travesty that is "Lady in the Water")
Comments