So this morning as usual I was checking email and Abbie starts with her big song and dance about how much Amelia stinks and so on and so forth. I get a whiff and sure enough. WOW it was bad. I'm thinking I'm going to have to give her a bath and change her clothes because it was so bad. Like Old Man Trucker Fried food Bad. Like Gas mask Bad. I brace myself while I take the diaper off, I'm armed with several wipes and.....
I
See
This.....

Talk about packing a punch. And no she didn't poop the pencil and the kitty. I just wanted to show you the scale.
I
See
This.....

Talk about packing a punch. And no she didn't poop the pencil and the kitty. I just wanted to show you the scale.
Comments
Golden Corral, Golden Corral, big huge helpings, BUFFET, FAT PEOPLE SLURPING UP HELPING AFTER HELPING OF SLIMY, GOOEY MAC AND CHEESE, Golden Corral, Ribs, Soft Serve, and Pumpkin Pie.
Offended yet??