
Today Abbie came home from playing with friends in tears because they wouldn't let her in the club.
(GRRRRRRRRR some little girls are the WORST)
As a mother, I want to protect her and shield her from all that drama.
I think she is brilliant, talented, and lots of fun.
I think she is brilliant, talented, and lots of fun.
Case in point: Yesterday she was riding in the front seat with me
while we went to go get Daddy from the office in AF.
There is a new fabulous radio station that I am so rolling with right now called "movin' 100.7" and Funky town came on.
My baby girl knew all the words and was singing it with all her heart.
It was especially cute because she still has a hard time with the f sound so it came out as
Sunky Town.
I thought to myself she is the coolest kid in my funky town (She also likes to sing Justin Timberlake "Get your sassy on"), and for the record she always welcome in my club.
while we went to go get Daddy from the office in AF.
There is a new fabulous radio station that I am so rolling with right now called "movin' 100.7" and Funky town came on.
My baby girl knew all the words and was singing it with all her heart.
It was especially cute because she still has a hard time with the f sound so it came out as
Sunky Town.
I thought to myself she is the coolest kid in my funky town (She also likes to sing Justin Timberlake "Get your sassy on"), and for the record she always welcome in my club.
Comments