Yesterday I went to the fridge to get the milk and noticed the light was not on. No biggie, I figured I would head down to the basement to check the circuits. Everything looked fine. I went to dry the load of whites and noticed the dryer wouldn't work. Good thing I don't run the AC often because that also wasn't working.
Want to know how to irritate the power guys? Making the decision to plant like this on top of "their box".
.JPG)
Not the exact scene of the crime but you get the idea of the massive perennial take over that had been staged years ago.
.JPG)
Dig, Dig, Dig there it is! After the harsh reprimand I promised not to cover the box up with dirt and flowers. I did not, however, promise to not put flower pots on it...
.JPG)
Sort of remembering a Seinfeld episode about a tractor and shorts and girl. Anyone?
.JPG)
Yes, that is a man IN my grass.
.JPG)
And my kid ON their equipment. I plated some of Brad's amazing oatmeal cookies and offered it to the crew as a peace offer/thank you and we are now back in business drying clothes, using the range, and eating out of the fridge.
Want to know how to irritate the power guys? Making the decision to plant like this on top of "their box".
Not the exact scene of the crime but you get the idea of the massive perennial take over that had been staged years ago.
Dig, Dig, Dig there it is! After the harsh reprimand I promised not to cover the box up with dirt and flowers. I did not, however, promise to not put flower pots on it...
Sort of remembering a Seinfeld episode about a tractor and shorts and girl. Anyone?
Yes, that is a man IN my grass.
And my kid ON their equipment. I plated some of Brad's amazing oatmeal cookies and offered it to the crew as a peace offer/thank you and we are now back in business drying clothes, using the range, and eating out of the fridge.
Comments