I mentioned a few days ago that I was annoyed at the simplified chinese spam I keep getting. I used Google Translate to find out what the comments mean (which I realize is total crazy town to do because hello, its spam, and not supposed to make any sense), but I really like this one.
灰心是動搖的開端,動搖是失敗的近鄰。.................................................. is translated to:
Discouraged is the beginning of shake and shake the failure of neighbors.
that is so deep, man.
for the record, my neighbors do not fail in any shake and shake and I am not discouraged.
灰心是動搖的開端,動搖是失敗的近鄰。.................................................. is translated to:
Discouraged is the beginning of shake and shake the failure of neighbors.
that is so deep, man.
for the record, my neighbors do not fail in any shake and shake and I am not discouraged.
Comments
Thanks for having the kids to Easter dinner! You are a generous doll!!
I ADORE If You Give a Mouse a Cookie, and I wish someone out here would put on a production of it so I can take my class. I see the girls had a great time.