Every single dingle picture I have of Amelia and I she is doing this. Little booger.

I love the New Year clean slatedness. I am a firm believer in resolutions even if they don't last the whole year. Its the practice and exercise in renewal that I support.
Since all goals that aren't written down are a wish here is my resolution:
LESS.
2010 will be the year of LESS. LESS:
noise
waste
selfishness
grounding
TV
eating out
denial
grudges
excuses
waist
stressing
being inside the house
fuel
nonsense
sugar
staying up late
biting of the nails
crime (eh hem, Rebecca Spader)
meat
expectations
worrying
complaining
Now while this list my seem unreachable if I can focus on the principle of less all aspects of my life will be richer. Bring on 2010!
I love the New Year clean slatedness. I am a firm believer in resolutions even if they don't last the whole year. Its the practice and exercise in renewal that I support.
Since all goals that aren't written down are a wish here is my resolution:
LESS.
2010 will be the year of LESS. LESS:
noise
waste
selfishness
grounding
TV
eating out
denial
grudges
excuses
waist
stressing
being inside the house
fuel
nonsense
sugar
staying up late
biting of the nails
crime (eh hem, Rebecca Spader)
meat
expectations
worrying
complaining
Now while this list my seem unreachable if I can focus on the principle of less all aspects of my life will be richer. Bring on 2010!
Comments
Do what you don't want to do.
As in--say sorry, give hugs, turn off the computer, get back out of bed and say a prayer, take the kids something they forgot.
We'll see how it goes.
p.s. LOVE the title of this post.