After a long day of touring, hiking, and shopping we squeezed in an hour of ice skating. This was a first for all the kids but I think they did really well.
Abbie and I training for our Olympic couples ice skating event.

Max did not understand ice skating. He did however understand the marshmallows he helped himself to by the fire.

Amelia thought ice skating was the coolest because it involved reinacting Home Alone silliness. Falling is hilarious, right Grandma Kitty?

Where was that random Korean man for this photo opp? Now this is what I call a good shot!

Abbie LOVED ice skating! I admit I got a little teary watching her complete joy in the experience. I can't wait to take her again!
Abbie and I training for our Olympic couples ice skating event.
Max did not understand ice skating. He did however understand the marshmallows he helped himself to by the fire.
Amelia thought ice skating was the coolest because it involved reinacting Home Alone silliness. Falling is hilarious, right Grandma Kitty?
Where was that random Korean man for this photo opp? Now this is what I call a good shot!
Abbie LOVED ice skating! I admit I got a little teary watching her complete joy in the experience. I can't wait to take her again!
Comments