I am all about the destination dinner experience (not like The Mayan more like the whole meal transports you someplace). I have been dying to try Spark! and was not disappointed. Plus it rated a C on family friendly so I was IN! We grabbed some friends and had a great time!
The big sell is the full non-alcohlic bar drinks. I got a delicios Kiwi Martini and Brad got a Black Lemonade. Also ordered were the ox-blood and the mango mojito.

"Dueling Edamame" lemon and Hawaiian salt vs. Bacon Sauteed. Very flavorful. We also tried the thai spicy tuna roll with cilantro and jalapeno. Pow!

I ordered the tandoori-crusted blue nose sea bass with coconut rice and a roasted pineapple salsa. Brad got the surf and turf with a soy demi-glace. Delicious!


Our friends got the fried chocolate pudding.

We scored with the chocolate covered bananas in philo with mango ice cream.

Oh how I wish I could be a restaurant critic and get paid for it.
The big sell is the full non-alcohlic bar drinks. I got a delicios Kiwi Martini and Brad got a Black Lemonade. Also ordered were the ox-blood and the mango mojito.
"Dueling Edamame" lemon and Hawaiian salt vs. Bacon Sauteed. Very flavorful. We also tried the thai spicy tuna roll with cilantro and jalapeno. Pow!
I ordered the tandoori-crusted blue nose sea bass with coconut rice and a roasted pineapple salsa. Brad got the surf and turf with a soy demi-glace. Delicious!
Our friends got the fried chocolate pudding.
We scored with the chocolate covered bananas in philo with mango ice cream.
Oh how I wish I could be a restaurant critic and get paid for it.
Comments
I want to eat there. It looks delicious.
will you marry me?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAMACITA!! hope it's a great one.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I adore your whim week. I think you should make it a month.
I can't wait to see you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLIE!!!!
That whim week is a fabulous idea ☺.
I'm counting down the days...!
Happy belated birthday. I loved the My Whim! series. I hope it isn't over.
i think you deserve a whim at some point it every day!
happy days!
Now I really want to try that place! Was it worth the cash?