(the movie last night was a big fat waste of an hour and a half and a bigger fatter waste of Best Female Actor Oscar. Pah-leeze)

My Whim! enjoyed the spring weather today. Look at those mountains!
It was 5:30 pm and I was in full panic mode because I hadn't treated myself to even one My Whim!

Good thing this tree cooperated with a few buds! (background...I have been bugging Brad to put up the hammock he got for Christmas. He refused until our honey locust tree had buds.)
My Whim! insisted I lay in the hammock instead of making dinner.

My Whim! demanded company from her two favorite boys and some radio paradise blasting out a little Peter Gabriel, Cake and Sublime.

My Whim! threw caution to the wind and did not reapply sunblock.

My Whim! liked these flowers the girls picked for me

Then My Whim! made a salad and grilled fruit for dinner
My Whim! enjoyed the spring weather today. Look at those mountains!
It was 5:30 pm and I was in full panic mode because I hadn't treated myself to even one My Whim!
Good thing this tree cooperated with a few buds! (background...I have been bugging Brad to put up the hammock he got for Christmas. He refused until our honey locust tree had buds.)
My Whim! insisted I lay in the hammock instead of making dinner.
My Whim! demanded company from her two favorite boys and some radio paradise blasting out a little Peter Gabriel, Cake and Sublime.
My Whim! threw caution to the wind and did not reapply sunblock.
My Whim! liked these flowers the girls picked for me
Then My Whim! made a salad and grilled fruit for dinner
Comments