We cuddled under blankets while watching Santa Claus is coming to Town. (is it inappropriate for me to mention the blatant nazi-ism going on in that weird little film? Kris Kringle just got thrown into prison. Nice.)



Also, is it braggy to mention that I wrapped all the presents while the girls were at school? I let Max test drive all of his presents. When I finally wrapped them up he kept pointing at them and yelling DAH! DAH! I always think I can do these kinds of things thinking that my kids aren't really that bright and they won't figure it out, but it is always ME who is not that bright.
Also, is it braggy to mention that I wrapped all the presents while the girls were at school? I let Max test drive all of his presents. When I finally wrapped them up he kept pointing at them and yelling DAH! DAH! I always think I can do these kinds of things thinking that my kids aren't really that bright and they won't figure it out, but it is always ME who is not that bright.
Comments
Max will increase his vocabulary when he finds out all he has to say is "where's my present?" instead of the universal "DAH".
For the second day of Christmas I just wished I had a few of those cookies from the night before!
Padre