Counterproductive-adj.
"Tending to hinder rather than serve one's purpose"
Sometimes Big Booty Mama isn't home from her workout when the 2 oldest wake up for the morning. Although Bradfo is still home, they are a bit "unattended" except for the PBS kids a.m. offerings. Today I thought I would surprise the girls with a treat since I knew they would be awake to thank them for being so good while I'm not there.
Nothin' says "I love to take care of my body and keep it healthy" like Donuts.

At least they eat the donuts sideways so we can all pretend its corn on the cob.

Diabetic coma setting in in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
"Tending to hinder rather than serve one's purpose"
Sometimes Big Booty Mama isn't home from her workout when the 2 oldest wake up for the morning. Although Bradfo is still home, they are a bit "unattended" except for the PBS kids a.m. offerings. Today I thought I would surprise the girls with a treat since I knew they would be awake to thank them for being so good while I'm not there.
Nothin' says "I love to take care of my body and keep it healthy" like Donuts.

At least they eat the donuts sideways so we can all pretend its corn on the cob.

Diabetic coma setting in in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
Comments
You're a good Momma. Never forget it.
Can you make the donut calories the same as the corn calories by eating that way? Maybe I'll try it.