Part of the fun of having Brad work from home is the sometimes daily visits from UPS, FEDEX, or DHL. I prefer the little envelope type packages, so I frowned a bit when 7 boxes from dell weighing from 5 to 65 lbs arrived nearly blocking my doorway. Amelia discovered a great thing to do with the extra empty boxes laying around.

Also, Dell has a fabulous warranty program. Anything that doesn't work or is faulty is pretty much covered. One time, Brad had a fan in the server that was too loud so he was able to switch it out. I have been considering lately sending our latest dell model back because its too loud. Way too loud. Shipping is kind of tricky though. Plus I do like all the other features and the upgrades so I guess I can live with the noise.

Also, Dell has a fabulous warranty program. Anything that doesn't work or is faulty is pretty much covered. One time, Brad had a fan in the server that was too loud so he was able to switch it out. I have been considering lately sending our latest dell model back because its too loud. Way too loud. Shipping is kind of tricky though. Plus I do like all the other features and the upgrades so I guess I can live with the noise.
Comments
My boys still can't get over "I Eat Sand" - do they make those in larger sizes? Or perhaps you could tuck that away for us for a March delivery.
XOXOXOXO
Thank heaven for journals which keep the facts straight.