Skip to main content

Two More Reviews and a Recap




Bionic Woman (NBC)-Note to NBC. Jennifer Garner was in Alias. That show ruled until it was too Rambaldi-ish. Stop trying to recreate the wheel with a sort of knock off version Sydney Bristow secret government project super girl deal. Not going to watch.

Cane (CBS)-Sorry Jimmy, but I prefer my shows featuring famous latinos to be entertaining and funny a la Betty. Pass. And just because many on the show are hot does not mean I would like to see you do it. What is this HBO?
So here goes: Its much more depressing to see how much TV I plan on consumming written out on paper isn't it? I'm not reading any more books to make room. Note: Green means live or main floor tv, blue means downloaded basement screen(takes a while, good quality) , red means DVR basement screen (can watch it right after it records)
Mondays: Chuck, Heroes
Tuesdays: Biggest Loser/Beauty and the Geek, House, Reaper
Wednesdays: Pushing Daisies, Life, Americas Next Top Model
Thursdays: Ugly Betty, My Name, 30 Rock, Greys, Office
Friday: Nothing
Saturday: Nothing
Sunday: Desperate Housewives

There are some shows that I am putting on "warning" because they have started to stink and I am not going to put up with another stupid year. Desperate Housewives, Greys (yes if George and Izzy don't stop their incestuous loving I'm out!) 24 (didn't bother to finish last season), Lost (ditto), Medium (meh), all CSIs (actually I'm over all of them and only watch them if its Brad's choice). I am loving Prison Break but there is not enough room so I'll squeeze that in when I can.

But where does Gossip Girl fit in? Dang. I need more time.

Comments

Melanie said…
No Survivor???? I'm going to try Pushing Daisies per your recommendation. :)
Jessica said…
So we just watched the whole first season of Heroes in one week. I LOVE THAT SHOW. (And I was getting sad that I had only 3 shows coming on: Biggest Loser, Survivor and Office. So happy that I have now found a 4th to add.)

You can watch all the TV you want, as long as you keep up your funny funny blogs. (I think that no reading thing will really help with that.)
heidiram said…
Gossip Girl? Pick up the phone and dial your sis. I just got an e-mail over the weekend that states that Geminis are known for talking a lot (and gossiping too). Problem solved.
Paige said…
You don't need more time, you need another TV with another DVR AND another transponder because you should be able to record 5 shows at once with that kind of schedule.

What about the Kate Walsh show? Hot men. Tired concept.
Jessica G. said…
I'm just mad because *I* am the Bionic Woman.
Unknown said…
Uhhhh, forgot one major show.

Project Runway - hello????

I'll give you sample of my shows.
Sunday: curb your enthusiam, america's funniest home videos (while cleaning up dinner) and extreme home makeover (while reading the paper and organizing my week)

Monday: Heroes, Wife Swap, Supernanny (all DVR'd)

Tues: ??

Wed: Lost, Medium, one more I can't remember (DVR'd)

Thursday: 30 Rock, Greys (DVR'd)

Friday: Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader Try-outs

and Saturday: watching all DVR'd shows I missed.

Project Runway, America's Next top Model are on the list, but I don't know what days they are on.

PS - have you caught Tim Gunn's new show?? Ten million times better than What Not to Wear.
Karen said…
I have a friend that put together a hillarious befor film as an applicant for the Biggest Loser. She's awaiting word!
Karen said…
I have a friend that put together a hillarious befor film as an applicant for the Biggest Loser. She's awaiting word!
heidiram said…
I love the way that Heather is SOOOOOO busy watching all her t.v. lately that she doesn't have time to update her blog or to remind Max to update Hal's blog. What's up with that???
Melanie said…
Gosh, I miss a couple of days and I miss a lot on this blog of yours!
I'm super-psyched for Pushing Daisies, but still missing Gilmore Girls and cursing NBC for not keeping Studio 60.
So far I'm not too sure about Survivor. I am glad that Chicken got choked because he would have been too difficult to understand. I love how they changed the tribal council music to have a chineese flair. Listen closely for the chineese ukulele. I don't remember them playing the song with a ranchero flair when they were in central america.

The REAL Survivorman on Discover almost died of dehydration last night in the Kalahari Desert. He made a urine still to get that last little bit of H2O. I never knew you could drink pee.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I totally rule: How I rediscovered my chi

(In order to fully appreciate this post, you MUST put on the background music. Just click the play from youtube. This has potential to be a longagong post so you might as well enjoy some tunes. I did most of my training with these gentleman blasting in my ear. Vampire Weekend, I love you.) Here's the story with the gory details. Why do you tri? On October 18, 2004 I delivered a 16 week old boy in the same room of the American Fork hospital that I lost one six months earlier. (I get pregnant really easily.) The previous week I had seen the doctor and everything was looking good and right on track so yay for me. While the first one was devastating (a whole other post for a whole other day), it was number 2 that changed me. I was so angry at my body for betraying me and not letting me do what I wanted it to do. I figured I was doing all the "right things" with the taking care of myself so therefore, I would be able to carry the babies to term and everyone would live happily ...

I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord, but Primary?!

Brad took the picture of me teaching GD a year ago. I was not pleased. No pictures. Brad took this picture of Max while I was teaching GD a month ago. I was pleased. Pictures of Max are fine by me. Some important thoughts on my new calling: In the 21 years since I have been in Primary as a merrie miss (apparently they are not called that anymore), I have subbed a handfull of times. It was not a success. One time, while subbing for Brad I went into the class and the boys had escaped out the window. All I saw were a set of feet as the kid was leaping out. Another time, while subbing for Brad I used the tie some kid was using and irritating everyone around him with and TIED HIM TO THE CHAIR. Another time, while subbing, the kid sliced his finger on the chair (not the same kid and he was not trying to escape my tying him up.) and ended up in the ER. (and it so happens that his mom is my 2nd counselor. I think that's funny.) I really really really loved teaching Gospel Doctrine. I hope ...

Max selfies at church

I am not sure if he is showing off his new tie he got for Christmas? He is a handsome little guy!