Skip to main content

Pick Me! Pick Me! Pick Me!

I got this email from sista in law Rachel and usually read them politely and then hit delete. (No offense.)In all my blogging life I have never been tagged so I am cheating a bit and now I am tagging myself.

Terrible Twos.

Two Names You Go By:
1. Da Doo
2. MOM,MOM,MOM!!!!! (you have to do it really loud like Amelia

Two Things you are wearing right now.
1. Stinkin' brown Target Gauchos (can't seem to let them go)
2. A watch (with the trendy indiglo function. nothin' says nursing nights like this watch.

Two Things You Want in a Relationship:
1. Laughter
2. Fun/good food

Two of Your Favorite Things to do:
1. Cook
2. Tie between take nap/take bubble baths

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. Sleep
2. Sugar

Two pets you had/have:
1. Tyrone the black bunny
2. that's it.

Two things you did last night:
1. Blogged
2. laundry

Two People that live in your house (home):
1. Big Booty Mama
2. Senor Crankypants (el mayor tambien)

Two people you talked to last:
1. Abbie
2. Brad

Two things you are doing tomorrow:
1. Making Apple pie filling
2. Assembling 15 FHE kits

Longest Vehicle Rides
1. Puerto Madryn to Bariloche Argentina (with Quiero Vino being blasted by the bus driver...good.safe.times.
2. PG to Glacier. wow. that was a doozy.

Two Favorite Holidays:
1. Easter/my birthday week
2. Christmas

Two favorite beverages:
1. S. Pellegrino with lime
2. Diet Crank (Coke)

Anyone else care to chime in here? I know how hard it is not to be the kid that is tagged.

Comments

AnnEE said…
I've never been tagged either! Tyrone the black bunny??? HAHAHAHAHAHA! You're racist. I'm also really bummed you're making pie filling right now. I wish I was there, because I want some. Can we do more next week????
Hazen5 said…
Thanks for "Politely" reading my emails! I hope you know if you don't read them you'll have bad luck for the rest of your life!!!!!!
heidiram said…
P.S. That was MY SNAKE THAT I CAUGHT. Love the way that Rob ended up getting fish out of the deal when we had to let the snake go cause it was dying.
You are dilusional. It was MY snake and it is MY painting of the violin!
Paige said…
Oh, family fight! I'm in. I thought senor crankypants was Brad all this time. Turns out it's sweet baby.
grammy said…
Walk down memory lane
1. The snake was Heidi's
2. It was Rob who talked us into the cute
Bunny Truffle (pass word NOT Tyrone !)
3. This confirmed that Heather was not kidnapped by the lady with green carpet
But what do I know Grandma Annis saw the Germans being put in the ovens...I hope I don't go down that path !
grammy said…
What is "tag". I thougt it was a game we played at your birthday parties ?
grammy said…
rhazen
Your dilusional. I already sold the violin painting the same day as the pin ball machine!
Heather said…
ahem...I'm the one who doesn't need the ginko biloba for memory. The bunny was named Tyrone by Rob. Mom changed the name to Truffle. The snake belonged to Nate Weathers. The carpet I got kidnapped on was gray not green. And I secretly bought the pinball machine.
heidiram said…
P.P.S. Do you know that Uncle Vern and Aunt Mary Ellen really did receive an offer from the gypsies for Holly? It was when they were living in Italy. She was in her early teens and they wanted to give Uncle Vern a Rolex watch in return for Holly. Thanks Cousin Vince for the story (shared while floating down the "rapids" at Disney's Beach and Yacht Club pool when they were here visiting the parks last month.

Popular posts from this blog

Why I totally rule: How I rediscovered my chi

(In order to fully appreciate this post, you MUST put on the background music. Just click the play from youtube. This has potential to be a longagong post so you might as well enjoy some tunes. I did most of my training with these gentleman blasting in my ear. Vampire Weekend, I love you.) Here's the story with the gory details. Why do you tri? On October 18, 2004 I delivered a 16 week old boy in the same room of the American Fork hospital that I lost one six months earlier. (I get pregnant really easily.) The previous week I had seen the doctor and everything was looking good and right on track so yay for me. While the first one was devastating (a whole other post for a whole other day), it was number 2 that changed me. I was so angry at my body for betraying me and not letting me do what I wanted it to do. I figured I was doing all the "right things" with the taking care of myself so therefore, I would be able to carry the babies to term and everyone would live happily ...

I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord, but Primary?!

Brad took the picture of me teaching GD a year ago. I was not pleased. No pictures. Brad took this picture of Max while I was teaching GD a month ago. I was pleased. Pictures of Max are fine by me. Some important thoughts on my new calling: In the 21 years since I have been in Primary as a merrie miss (apparently they are not called that anymore), I have subbed a handfull of times. It was not a success. One time, while subbing for Brad I went into the class and the boys had escaped out the window. All I saw were a set of feet as the kid was leaping out. Another time, while subbing for Brad I used the tie some kid was using and irritating everyone around him with and TIED HIM TO THE CHAIR. Another time, while subbing, the kid sliced his finger on the chair (not the same kid and he was not trying to escape my tying him up.) and ended up in the ER. (and it so happens that his mom is my 2nd counselor. I think that's funny.) I really really really loved teaching Gospel Doctrine. I hope ...

Max selfies at church

I am not sure if he is showing off his new tie he got for Christmas? He is a handsome little guy!