Does it make me dorky or addicted to TV to know that I have made an excel spreadsheet to get all my TV organized? I mean a gal has to know what shows will be watched live, downloaded or red-dotted. With that in mind have I got a great show to share with you!!!
Pushing Daisies (ABC)-Wow. Could be a new favorite. I love everything about this show from the narrator (Jim Dale of Harry Potter fame) to Kristin Cheno...blah...Can't wait to watch it and see what happens. Don't miss a minute..Its brilliant. Giggled a lot.
Monday: Leftover Pot Roast, Baked Potatoes
Tuesday: Tomato soup, Ham Sandwiches
Wednesday: Steak Chili, Cheddar biscuits
Thursday: Spaghetti Squash with salmon and alfredo sauce
Friday: Huevos Rancheros.
I'm using up the last of the tomatoes. Boo. Not like Halloween boo, but boo like hate to have to buy market tomatoes.
Pushing Daisies (ABC)-Wow. Could be a new favorite. I love everything about this show from the narrator (Jim Dale of Harry Potter fame) to Kristin Cheno...blah...Can't wait to watch it and see what happens. Don't miss a minute..Its brilliant. Giggled a lot.

Monday: Leftover Pot Roast, Baked Potatoes
Tuesday: Tomato soup, Ham Sandwiches
Wednesday: Steak Chili, Cheddar biscuits
Thursday: Spaghetti Squash with salmon and alfredo sauce
Friday: Huevos Rancheros.
I'm using up the last of the tomatoes. Boo. Not like Halloween boo, but boo like hate to have to buy market tomatoes.
Comments
No you are not too dorky about that - I mean our time is precious and we need to be organized with how we spend our down time - that is how I justify that I painted a blackboard surface in my TV cabinet and I write in the shows I want to remember to watch/record.
dorky - no
spreadsheet - good idea
Do you still sleep?
Can all of you who watch ER and Scrubs and all those doctor shows please quit so we can have new programing? I'll check out Pushing up daisies, if you remind me the day before.