
We came home through Provo canyon but decided that since this was the first weekend it would be open to go through the Aspen Loop. Have I mentioned that I do NOT get tired of that drive? It is so scenic.

Brad thought it would be a good idea to let the girls run around a little around Timpanookee. We did NOT know that they were in the mood for a little hike. They just sort of took off on the trail. Mental note...hiking at nearly 8 months pregnant, even if it is only 1/2 mile, will surely land your butt on the couch to recover for the rest of the day...

Comments
A novel by Anne Lee.
They are cute. And funny, and pretty random. They are REALLLY good eaters, which makes me like them all the more. They are pretty. They are fun to play with, and they make me laugh. They are always good for a photo shoot, even though Millie always tends to smile like two seconds AFTER the picture has been taken. They like me, and they look enough like me that I can pretend they are my kids. Just kidding, I don't really do that. I just love them. A lot. Hopefully Mr. Max and little Hal are just as cool! :o)
Okay, your pictures just reminded me of something. Do you remember that time we went to a corn maze in Logan at night and when we got to the end we pretended like we lost the car keys somewhere inside and it totally freaked out the guys we were with. That was pretty funny of us!