Did I tell you that the Neilsen TV ratings picked MY household to complete this weeks TV viewing diary? I'm afraid I can't have anyone influence what shows I should be watching and I'm a little worried that Brad's NERDTV in the basement will effect the results of my super cool household. (i.e. Grey's Anatomy v. Nova; Veronica Mars v. American Experience) at least there are a few shows we can agree on...Heroes, the Office, Earl etc..)
Also it looks like we have to fill in our TV experience for the whole house so Curious George, Barney, and Big Comfy Couch are going to be counting as well.
Plus, as an added bonus, Nielsen TV sent me $30.00 cold hard cash to watch TV. Its a dream come true Brenda Cooper.
Also it looks like we have to fill in our TV experience for the whole house so Curious George, Barney, and Big Comfy Couch are going to be counting as well.
Plus, as an added bonus, Nielsen TV sent me $30.00 cold hard cash to watch TV. Its a dream come true Brenda Cooper.
Comments