Here are a few of the pictures from Amelia's big adventure with her daddy in Oregon. Abbie and I missed her but we know she had a great time with him.

Her first visit to the Pacific Ocean...Such a fan. (Note this is day one and she is dressed in outfit number 2 of the trip)

Brad made sure she was clean (and not with the scary T-Fal shampoo but rather with dishwashing soap. Only the best for my baby.)

This is how she spent her days at the dentists office...(I should say this is how she spent a few minutes at the dentist office...let's be honest here)

Here she is at Grandpa Gary's lovely condo. Can't wait to see it! Overall Brad did a fabulous job with her and I am looking forward to the next trip. (Does that make me a bad mom?)

Her first visit to the Pacific Ocean...Such a fan. (Note this is day one and she is dressed in outfit number 2 of the trip)

Brad made sure she was clean (and not with the scary T-Fal shampoo but rather with dishwashing soap. Only the best for my baby.)

This is how she spent her days at the dentists office...(I should say this is how she spent a few minutes at the dentist office...let's be honest here)

Here she is at Grandpa Gary's lovely condo. Can't wait to see it! Overall Brad did a fabulous job with her and I am looking forward to the next trip. (Does that make me a bad mom?)
Comments
By the way Brad - nice work on McGuyvering the cool ipod-file cabinet-theater for Amelia. I fully expect to zoom in on the image and find it hooked together with duct tape, a paper clip and a quick welding job.