So I have been in a little funk bloggerly speaking lately and I know I need to pull myself out of it. This morning while I was folding my mountains of laundry (I have a song for that too...) I had THE WORST song in my head. Over and over I was singing the chicken dance, but unfortunately it was the Elmo chicken dance. I decided to purge myself of this chicken song by sharing a very entertaining Lawrence Welk video. Is it just me or is it a little bit creepy?
Then while I was doing the search for chicken dance I found this little jewell and coo-coo-cha! the blog drought is over. "Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?"
Enjoy.
Then while I was doing the search for chicken dance I found this little jewell and coo-coo-cha! the blog drought is over. "Has anyone in this family ever even seen a chicken?"
Enjoy.
Comments
cant handle it.
LOL
Speaking of annoying songs..."Sometimes you feel like a nut...sometimes you don't. Almond joy has nuts...mounds don't." Cause sometimes you feel like a CRUNCH, sometimes you (nothing).
Truly beautiful.