I know some of you have heard me complain about the fact that I share my husband all polygamist style with someone else. I thought I would take just a few minutes to tell you about her.
She is demanding. If she could she would take all of Brad's spare time.
She steals money from my baby's mouths. She has been known to be very expensive.
She is frustrating. She makes Brad angry sometimes.
In the last year and a 1/2 she has consumed his thoughts.
But here's the kicker. She's pretty. She is comfortable. She is warm and cozy. The girls adore her. Ladies and Gentleman: I give you...The other woman...
Here is the main room. Brad finished welding and painting the trim for the fireplace.

The screen. Did I mention the screen? Abbie calls it the scream. It sure is a...
The projector in the ceiling. Thank you Costco.
You can kind of get an idea how we spent 8 hours this weekend. It looked like this:

More pictures of the other woman coming soon...
She is demanding. If she could she would take all of Brad's spare time.
She steals money from my baby's mouths. She has been known to be very expensive.
She is frustrating. She makes Brad angry sometimes.
In the last year and a 1/2 she has consumed his thoughts.
But here's the kicker. She's pretty. She is comfortable. She is warm and cozy. The girls adore her. Ladies and Gentleman: I give you...The other woman...
Here is the main room. Brad finished welding and painting the trim for the fireplace.

The screen. Did I mention the screen? Abbie calls it the scream. It sure is a...

The projector in the ceiling. Thank you Costco.

You can kind of get an idea how we spent 8 hours this weekend. It looked like this:

More pictures of the other woman coming soon...
Comments