Brad and I are separating.
That's really half true. We are a happily married couple from about 9:00am-11:30pm. Lots of giggling, tender hand holding, deep soulmate connecting moments. Its the 11:30pm-7:30am shift that is the problem. You see aparently the black kettle is calling the pot a snorer. With my growing girth I am snoring at night. Here is where the irony starts a drippin'.
HE SNORES!!!!! Bad. Not a nice rhythmic snoring that you can adjust your own breathing schedule to. Its the horrible, loud, not cute snoring. I have been sleeping with snorer for the past 8 years and putting up with it thankyouverymuch.
He has been trying to stop my snoring by (I AM NOT EXAGERRATING!!!) using a pillow over my face to muffle the noise. So I wake up many times a night gasping for breath. (Maybe not gasping) Point is, I have decided that in order to save our marriage he will be sleeping with his other wife in the basement until at least October. I fully believe it will keep our marriage chi in much better shape than it has been in the last few weeks.
We both deserve better.
That's really half true. We are a happily married couple from about 9:00am-11:30pm. Lots of giggling, tender hand holding, deep soulmate connecting moments. Its the 11:30pm-7:30am shift that is the problem. You see aparently the black kettle is calling the pot a snorer. With my growing girth I am snoring at night. Here is where the irony starts a drippin'.
HE SNORES!!!!! Bad. Not a nice rhythmic snoring that you can adjust your own breathing schedule to. Its the horrible, loud, not cute snoring. I have been sleeping with snorer for the past 8 years and putting up with it thankyouverymuch.
He has been trying to stop my snoring by (I AM NOT EXAGERRATING!!!) using a pillow over my face to muffle the noise. So I wake up many times a night gasping for breath. (Maybe not gasping) Point is, I have decided that in order to save our marriage he will be sleeping with his other wife in the basement until at least October. I fully believe it will keep our marriage chi in much better shape than it has been in the last few weeks.
We both deserve better.
Comments