(Being HOA Pres I have been receiving many eggs for the easter egg hunt scheduled for Saturday)
Abbie came home after a long day with Grandma....
Abbie: "Mommy, all these eggs are making me NERVOUS..."
Me: "Why?"
no response..
Me: "Why?"
no response. just whining. She's getting herself a drink of water...wants ice...decides to lick the ice tray...

Brad comes upstairs to show Abbie that it doesn't happen everytime and not to be afraid...

I, being pregnant and such, laugh so hard a little bit of pee comes out.
Abbie came home after a long day with Grandma....
Abbie: "Mommy, all these eggs are making me NERVOUS..."
Me: "Why?"
no response..
Me: "Why?"
no response. just whining. She's getting herself a drink of water...wants ice...decides to lick the ice tray...

Brad comes upstairs to show Abbie that it doesn't happen everytime and not to be afraid...

I, being pregnant and such, laugh so hard a little bit of pee comes out.
Comments
love,
ashli
Takes a brave woman to admit that pee involuntarily leaves your body. (But it happens to everyone, especially if you've had children).
see ya soon - I heard you guys had a fantastic Easter and once I waded through my mental forest of jealousy, I focused instead on hoping i could join future celebrations!
luv ya XOXOXOXOXOXO
Matt