We got home very late (early) Christmas Eve so after sleeping in a bit and trying to unpack the car, the family spend the evening getting our Christmas spirit on.
We feasted on a delicious Tribe Family Style "walk around dinner" featuring veggies and dip, chicken wings, artichoke dip, summer sausage, cheese and crackers, wontons, shrimp, turkey sandwiches, clam dip and meatballs. I have to admit, maybe it was the exhaustion talking but I did get a little teary when I thought about the family tradition being passed down to my children.

Enjoyed a mostly irreverent play of the nativity story.


We decorated a Gingerbread house


Read and watched the Nativity Story

Spread out some reindeer food

Sang Christmas Songs

And crossed our fingers that Santa would come!
We feasted on a delicious Tribe Family Style "walk around dinner" featuring veggies and dip, chicken wings, artichoke dip, summer sausage, cheese and crackers, wontons, shrimp, turkey sandwiches, clam dip and meatballs. I have to admit, maybe it was the exhaustion talking but I did get a little teary when I thought about the family tradition being passed down to my children.
Enjoyed a mostly irreverent play of the nativity story.
We decorated a Gingerbread house
Read and watched the Nativity Story
Spread out some reindeer food
Sang Christmas Songs
And crossed our fingers that Santa would come!
Comments