Photo courtesy of Max.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need a haircut (and color) and I wonder if Brad's flex medical spending plan can somehow cover wrinkle cream and latisse.
2. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Brad. He was sitting at the airport waiting to be picked up. In a thunderstorm. oopsie.
3. What's a word you say alot.
Super. As in not super.
4. Who told you he/she loved you last.
Max. Right after he told me he doesn't wuv me anymore. Then I got him a drink of water. Now he loves me. Score.
5. Favorite age you have been so far.
27. no diapers, no mortgage, two incomes,
6. The last song you listened to.
Kid History song. I made you a SMOOOOOOTHIE!
7. Your worst enemy.
God's gold AKA butter.
8. Have you ever been involved in a food fight.
All meals are a bit of a battle with Max don't you think?
9. Anywhere in the world you wish to be right now?
On a boat someplace.
10. Life long quest?
The perfect red lipstick that doesn't make me look goth or hookerish or orange.
1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I need a haircut (and color) and I wonder if Brad's flex medical spending plan can somehow cover wrinkle cream and latisse.
2. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Brad. He was sitting at the airport waiting to be picked up. In a thunderstorm. oopsie.
3. What's a word you say alot.
Super. As in not super.
4. Who told you he/she loved you last.
Max. Right after he told me he doesn't wuv me anymore. Then I got him a drink of water. Now he loves me. Score.
5. Favorite age you have been so far.
27. no diapers, no mortgage, two incomes,
6. The last song you listened to.
Kid History song. I made you a SMOOOOOOTHIE!
7. Your worst enemy.
God's gold AKA butter.
8. Have you ever been involved in a food fight.
All meals are a bit of a battle with Max don't you think?
9. Anywhere in the world you wish to be right now?
On a boat someplace.
10. Life long quest?
The perfect red lipstick that doesn't make me look goth or hookerish or orange.
Comments