I decided to give Max another shot at the elective education in the form of preschool. He met with his teacher this week and seems to be much more game about the whole going necessity. Amelia had the same teacher so I have a better feeling that she knows what she's getting into Max-wise. I switched him to afternoon because boyfriend REAllY loves to be in his pajamas, and his other friends have afternoon school so he won't be feeling like he is missing out on anything.
How did I get two lefties? Now my door will never open properly!
That also means that Brad can take a late lunch or two during the week and maybe I can date my husband. Wouldn't that be novel?
How did I get two lefties? Now my door will never open properly!
That also means that Brad can take a late lunch or two during the week and maybe I can date my husband. Wouldn't that be novel?
Comments