So Brad had this little contest at work to grow a beard. The beard both horrified and delighted me so I begged him to keep it until Christmas. He promised he would shave on Christmas. He did not, however, promise how much he would shave on Christmas. Enjoy.
Day one: Shave some sweet chops and trim the beard. One small strip gone. I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself when I saw it.



Day two: Got rid of the chops and settled on this major stache action. Bom chicka bow wow.

Day three: Trim the stache, keep the soul patch. He looks like a cop circa 1984.


Day four: Shave the moostache (how Amelia pronounced it) but keep the soul. Aw yeah.


Man I can't wait for next Growvember!
Day one: Shave some sweet chops and trim the beard. One small strip gone. I laughed so hard I nearly peed myself when I saw it.
Day two: Got rid of the chops and settled on this major stache action. Bom chicka bow wow.
Day three: Trim the stache, keep the soul patch. He looks like a cop circa 1984.
Day four: Shave the moostache (how Amelia pronounced it) but keep the soul. Aw yeah.
Man I can't wait for next Growvember!
Comments
I've missed your funny posts and you did not disappoint. My hub did the same thing and it's funny (temporarily) as long as it happens during the week and not while he sits up on the stand on Sunday. Brad ROCKS it.
Now I've clearly crossed the line. And we aren't even good enough friends to say stuff like that. But I did because I'm feeling crazy today.
Best wishes -
Barbara (Huber)