A few days before Christmas Bradfo had surgery to repair his rotater cuff

(approximately .3 seconds after I took this picture he growled, NO pictures! at me. sheesh. It's not like I took a picture from the backside or anything. or did I? mwah ha ha! )

when they wheeled Brad in from surgery he pretended to be asleep then scared the poop out of me when I went to take a picture.

also, interesting fact, when Max and Abbie returned from surgery years ago they were very agitated and angry. I was bracing myself all morning for the "Crab-Bradiness" headed by way. Turns out, Brad was HILARIOUS! When he wanted a drink he would pucker and make kissy sounds. It amused me greatly.

Here he is a few hours post op. He was given instructions to take it easy and keep it on ice for the next 3 days. He mostly ignored that advice and also decided to forego most of the pain meds.

Call me silly, but I'm pretty sure "welding" is not on the approved activities for him. Ridiculous.
(approximately .3 seconds after I took this picture he growled, NO pictures! at me. sheesh. It's not like I took a picture from the backside or anything. or did I? mwah ha ha! )
when they wheeled Brad in from surgery he pretended to be asleep then scared the poop out of me when I went to take a picture.
also, interesting fact, when Max and Abbie returned from surgery years ago they were very agitated and angry. I was bracing myself all morning for the "Crab-Bradiness" headed by way. Turns out, Brad was HILARIOUS! When he wanted a drink he would pucker and make kissy sounds. It amused me greatly.
Here he is a few hours post op. He was given instructions to take it easy and keep it on ice for the next 3 days. He mostly ignored that advice and also decided to forego most of the pain meds.
Call me silly, but I'm pretty sure "welding" is not on the approved activities for him. Ridiculous.
Comments