Remember how you have been teaching your class about Christmas around the world? Your lesson on Sweden really struck a cord.
Because this morning...

This child came dressed as St. Lucia with breakfast on her arm. I was shocked! And delighted! And thrilled! And sleepy!

In a cute little basket St. Lucia packed cereal, buttered toast, jam, cinammon, bowls, plates, and napkins.

I have a feeling the younger kids could get used to this....

I believe points for her table are in order!!!
Sincerely,

Mama St. Lucia
Because this morning...
This child came dressed as St. Lucia with breakfast on her arm. I was shocked! And delighted! And thrilled! And sleepy!
In a cute little basket St. Lucia packed cereal, buttered toast, jam, cinammon, bowls, plates, and napkins.
I have a feeling the younger kids could get used to this....
I believe points for her table are in order!!!
Sincerely,
Mama St. Lucia
Comments
Oh yeah, this isn't facebook.
But I love girls and their ideas. Go St. Lucia!!