Skip to main content

So sorry for the misunderstanding...

Now now now...

Raise your hand if you thought my last post alluded to a bun in the oven.

(don't be shy)

I am very sorry to disappoint (and slightly medically and surgically unable) your dreams of more geese in this nest. Without going into details, because really, who wants details, my week has included more of this:
Fool me once, you tricky little cup. I will not be squeezing or bending you for a better fit.

And 900 ml of this nasty that had to be consumed in an hour. It would have been super helpful for the techs to advise me to drink as much water as soon as I could after the scan in order to get this stuff and some iodine out of my body. (is this where I'm supposed to apologize for the urping that occurred in the parking lot under the car on my way home? no, well. too bad. Karma, man.)Lesson learned everyone. Do not ignore those simple UTIs because they can progress into 80 kinds of nasty on the kidneys.

Moving on...

I found some long forgotten pictures of an outing with Max where we watched the buses from the district return home after a hard day of driving to and fro.

Perhaps the windows could use a quick wash?

Imagine 30 or 40 buses arriving at the same spot with a 2 year old screaming BUS! like its a novelty. Good times.


Again, I did not mean to confuse. For anyone that feels particularly wronged and tricked, please leave me a comment indicating your emotions and I will bake something as penance. (and it won't even include anything cranberry-y, because really. Enough with the cranberry already.)

Comments

AnnEE said…
You being pregnant would be as much of a miracle as Mary being pregnant was. I might just named your baby "Hesoos Numero Dos"
Dru said…
I didn't think you were pregnant by your last post, but a treat of some sort wouldn't bother me!
diane said…
If I say I thought you were preg would you bake me something? Because then I totally thought you were with child.

Kidney infections suck!
queenieweenie said…
i'm with diane..i want you to bake me something too...i'm sick of dieting. baked goods are yummy.

hope you're feeling better!
Yoli said…
I'm with everyone else, "Oh ya, I totally thought you were pregnant".
Now where are my cookies? ;-)
Papa Nacho said…
Nuts ...

I for sure thought you were preggie and it would only be natural for a miracle baby for you.

(Does this qualify me for a treat even though I know you were never pregnant?)

I like apple stuff of any kind. Warm is always good.

Have a pleasant trek across ye old dessert (or is it desert).

Padre

PS Is it just me or is it strange to take pictures of pee in a cup? Who taught you that?
Jessica G. said…
Hey, missed hanging out with ya this weekend so I am totally claiming a raincheck on that!

Hope ya feel better! Anything I can bake for you?
April said…
Ouch. Virginia feels your pain. She has them three times a year at least. no sphinster muscles from the bladder to the kidney. 104 temp is average..6 hospital stays...yep they stink!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I totally rule: How I rediscovered my chi

(In order to fully appreciate this post, you MUST put on the background music. Just click the play from youtube. This has potential to be a longagong post so you might as well enjoy some tunes. I did most of my training with these gentleman blasting in my ear. Vampire Weekend, I love you.) Here's the story with the gory details. Why do you tri? On October 18, 2004 I delivered a 16 week old boy in the same room of the American Fork hospital that I lost one six months earlier. (I get pregnant really easily.) The previous week I had seen the doctor and everything was looking good and right on track so yay for me. While the first one was devastating (a whole other post for a whole other day), it was number 2 that changed me. I was so angry at my body for betraying me and not letting me do what I wanted it to do. I figured I was doing all the "right things" with the taking care of myself so therefore, I would be able to carry the babies to term and everyone would live happily ...

I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord, but Primary?!

Brad took the picture of me teaching GD a year ago. I was not pleased. No pictures. Brad took this picture of Max while I was teaching GD a month ago. I was pleased. Pictures of Max are fine by me. Some important thoughts on my new calling: In the 21 years since I have been in Primary as a merrie miss (apparently they are not called that anymore), I have subbed a handfull of times. It was not a success. One time, while subbing for Brad I went into the class and the boys had escaped out the window. All I saw were a set of feet as the kid was leaping out. Another time, while subbing for Brad I used the tie some kid was using and irritating everyone around him with and TIED HIM TO THE CHAIR. Another time, while subbing, the kid sliced his finger on the chair (not the same kid and he was not trying to escape my tying him up.) and ended up in the ER. (and it so happens that his mom is my 2nd counselor. I think that's funny.) I really really really loved teaching Gospel Doctrine. I hope ...

Max selfies at church

I am not sure if he is showing off his new tie he got for Christmas? He is a handsome little guy!