The number one way to blow it with me this summer is to use the b-word. I will knock you into the middle of next week if you do.
Why?
Because I am probably killing myself coming up with things to keep you busy (including a new little blog to chronicle our efforts..more on that later)
If you really want my head to explode and blood drip from my eyeballs, and hear me shriek profanities....
Tell me you are BORED...
otherwise, keep it to yourself and go play.
Why?
Because I am probably killing myself coming up with things to keep you busy (including a new little blog to chronicle our efforts..more on that later)
If you really want my head to explode and blood drip from my eyeballs, and hear me shriek profanities....
Tell me you are BORED...
otherwise, keep it to yourself and go play.
Comments
It also reminds me of mom:
"If you're going to say freaking, you might as well say the real word" (What with the reference to B words and all)