There is no way to try to verbalize what was so visually stunning. Information about the event can be found here
The girls were thrilled to meet Snow White in her cottage with the Prince after they had scared away the evil witch.

Cinderella sweeps her castle after her sister's made fun of her



When we walked in this guy said I like your mom's boots to the girls(it was rainy and I was wearing my red and white boots). I thought he said I like your mom's b**bs. I was all huh? I don't rememeber the p3rv3rt in Alice in Wonderland.












What a great day!
The girls were thrilled to meet Snow White in her cottage with the Prince after they had scared away the evil witch.
Cinderella sweeps her castle after her sister's made fun of her
When we walked in this guy said I like your mom's boots to the girls(it was rainy and I was wearing my red and white boots). I thought he said I like your mom's b**bs. I was all huh? I don't rememeber the p3rv3rt in Alice in Wonderland.
What a great day!
Comments
So anyway, my mom will probably be calling you, but I wanted to give you a heads up that we are coming into town on Sat and would love to see the whole Danielson clan sometime next week. I really hope you can fit us into your summertime activities. Maybe we could come down and let the boys try out your awesome splash mountain thing? Call my mom and let her know!!I really hope to see you guys :)
I'd like to catch the red eye to JFK too.
Such cute pictures of your girls!