Skip to main content

Spider Max, Spider Max...does whatever a spider can

I believe I have mentioned that Max is a climber.

Here's more evidence:

Amelia went to a birthday party and brought home a cupcake to eat later. I remember when we lived in California we couldn't leave anything out on the tables and counters because the ants would get it. Sort of the same thing with Max.

Make no mistake...Amelia is going to make him PAY for eating her cupcake. It should be noted that Max even ate the paper liner from the cupcake. Nice.

Sometimes the climbing results in some pretty good bumps on the noggin. I suppose that later in life when Max does something stupid people will ask him if he was dropped as a baby, and he will have to so no, but I did leap from chairs and couches a lot. Notice the giant tear on his cheek.

Comments

Luv2run said…
Max is so cute. He is just like any other monkey climbing boy.
Diane said…
Sparky ate 3/4 of a pizza while we were at the HOA party. The pizza was "safe" on the table in a pizza box. Next time your girls ask for a pet just tell them that you already have Max!
Celia Fae said…
No kidding. That kid is Danger Man.

Congratulations on sending Amelia to preschool. I hope for your sake it is five days a week for four hours. I'm looking for one like that for Alice but no one takes babies. Oh wait, that's day care.
Jessica G. said…
Oh the joys of boys! We brought back the roller coaster and have had nearly non-stop fighting and "accidental" bumps. I think it might disappear again soon...
Tristan said…
I love that he went ahead and ate the paper liner too!
Ali said…
One word:

heartbreaker.

That's right. He is going to be a serious heartbreaker. First, it's stealing cupcakes, but someday, it will evolve into breaking the ladies hearts. That tear on his cheek just melted me.
Christy said…
My youngest was a climber. I have pictures to prove it. He did manage to break his arm but good climbing out of the playpen (and free falling to the floor on top of a bunch of toys), but those little ones heal fast, thank heavens.
April said…
My children never did that...they play Mount Everest and hang off the second story balcony...really some people!
Loves~!
April
Julie said…
Is this what boy's are like?
Lorena said…
Love that he ate the paper liner...gotta get some fiber!

Popular posts from this blog

Why I totally rule: How I rediscovered my chi

(In order to fully appreciate this post, you MUST put on the background music. Just click the play from youtube. This has potential to be a longagong post so you might as well enjoy some tunes. I did most of my training with these gentleman blasting in my ear. Vampire Weekend, I love you.) Here's the story with the gory details. Why do you tri? On October 18, 2004 I delivered a 16 week old boy in the same room of the American Fork hospital that I lost one six months earlier. (I get pregnant really easily.) The previous week I had seen the doctor and everything was looking good and right on track so yay for me. While the first one was devastating (a whole other post for a whole other day), it was number 2 that changed me. I was so angry at my body for betraying me and not letting me do what I wanted it to do. I figured I was doing all the "right things" with the taking care of myself so therefore, I would be able to carry the babies to term and everyone would live happily ...

I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord, but Primary?!

Brad took the picture of me teaching GD a year ago. I was not pleased. No pictures. Brad took this picture of Max while I was teaching GD a month ago. I was pleased. Pictures of Max are fine by me. Some important thoughts on my new calling: In the 21 years since I have been in Primary as a merrie miss (apparently they are not called that anymore), I have subbed a handfull of times. It was not a success. One time, while subbing for Brad I went into the class and the boys had escaped out the window. All I saw were a set of feet as the kid was leaping out. Another time, while subbing for Brad I used the tie some kid was using and irritating everyone around him with and TIED HIM TO THE CHAIR. Another time, while subbing, the kid sliced his finger on the chair (not the same kid and he was not trying to escape my tying him up.) and ended up in the ER. (and it so happens that his mom is my 2nd counselor. I think that's funny.) I really really really loved teaching Gospel Doctrine. I hope ...

Max selfies at church

I am not sure if he is showing off his new tie he got for Christmas? He is a handsome little guy!