There was a dowdy, tired, chubby, mormon housewife. Although her kids were always dressed, cute, and properly outfitted, alas, she was NOT.
(cue morning uniform of housecoat. Yes housecoat, what of it?!
She looked like this too much lately.


So she decided to channel her inner-cha-cha, get dressed, and put on some make up.
She's still chubby and tired, but at least a little more hot-cha-cha.

(cue morning uniform of housecoat. Yes housecoat, what of it?!
She looked like this too much lately.
So she decided to channel her inner-cha-cha, get dressed, and put on some make up.
She's still chubby and tired, but at least a little more hot-cha-cha.
Comments
Yeah, I feel better when I get dressed and ready before my kids get up, but my bed is really comfy and hubby gets them breakfast...so what's the point?
But, I remember being totally embarassed that my mother would drive us to school in her PJs and now I am doing that to my kids.
Oh well, they'll get over it...it's obvious that I did, right?