I have been the most relentless foreman ever when it comes to Brad's progress on the deck the last few weeks.
For posterity's sake: Here are some new additions to the deck.
(note, that chair that Max is sitting in was Brad's when he was Max's age. So cool!)
Max taking a break with daddy. Now BACK TO WORK, BRAD!!!!

Some of the details, because 2-toned and tricky angles are Brad's middle name.

The second he had enough room for the grill I demanded, er asked, that he put it on.

We've been eating stuff like this ever since.

The view from the bedroom.

Another detail-the funnel to the stairs. Yes, this deck will eventually have both rails and stairs.

The main reason I was so antsy for the finish is because I have really wanted a party!

See, how happy I am when I get a party? It was a great night with great food and great friends. I even had my super talented friend make a "It's a Gril" cake a la cake wrecks.
Nice work Brad.
For posterity's sake: Here are some new additions to the deck.
Max taking a break with daddy. Now BACK TO WORK, BRAD!!!!
Some of the details, because 2-toned and tricky angles are Brad's middle name.
The second he had enough room for the grill I demanded, er asked, that he put it on.
We've been eating stuff like this ever since.
The view from the bedroom.
Another detail-the funnel to the stairs. Yes, this deck will eventually have both rails and stairs.
The main reason I was so antsy for the finish is because I have really wanted a party!
See, how happy I am when I get a party? It was a great night with great food and great friends. I even had my super talented friend make a "It's a Gril" cake a la cake wrecks.
Nice work Brad.
Comments