Ever had one of those days when the stars are aligned and you literally feel like you are DELIGHTING in your children? You totally get that they are your JOY?
Yep. I've had one of those today. I can't stop kissing and snuggling them. With Abbie gone all day I am so very aware how fleeting these times are and how fast they are growing up.
Abbie lost her top left tooth. Man is her orthadontia going to be expensive.

Here's Amelia's ice cream birthday cake with a plastic dinosaur stuck to the side. She makes me laugh and smile all day long. This picture was taken after a rough nap so I'd like to think she's usually a little more put together than this. Also she LOVES this shirt and I have to hide it from her or else she would wear it every minute.
Max's new trick. He is such a different beast compared to the girls. They did not bite, scream like girls, they were weaned by 1, and they did not climb.
He does. (however I would say he is basically weaned. Yay me.)
Yep. I've had one of those today. I can't stop kissing and snuggling them. With Abbie gone all day I am so very aware how fleeting these times are and how fast they are growing up.
Abbie lost her top left tooth. Man is her orthadontia going to be expensive.
Here's Amelia's ice cream birthday cake with a plastic dinosaur stuck to the side. She makes me laugh and smile all day long. This picture was taken after a rough nap so I'd like to think she's usually a little more put together than this. Also she LOVES this shirt and I have to hide it from her or else she would wear it every minute.
Max's new trick. He is such a different beast compared to the girls. They did not bite, scream like girls, they were weaned by 1, and they did not climb.
He does. (however I would say he is basically weaned. Yay me.)
Comments