(In order to fully appreciate this post, you MUST put on the background music. Just click the play from youtube. This has potential to be a longagong post so you might as well enjoy some tunes. I did most of my training with these gentleman blasting in my ear. Vampire Weekend, I love you.) Here's the story with the gory details. Why do you tri? On October 18, 2004 I delivered a 16 week old boy in the same room of the American Fork hospital that I lost one six months earlier. (I get pregnant really easily.) The previous week I had seen the doctor and everything was looking good and right on track so yay for me. While the first one was devastating (a whole other post for a whole other day), it was number 2 that changed me. I was so angry at my body for betraying me and not letting me do what I wanted it to do. I figured I was doing all the "right things" with the taking care of myself so therefore, I would be able to carry the babies to term and everyone would live happily ...

Comments
In the meantime, talk about it a lot, shame her, and then you can damage her soul forever. Not that I've done that.
but, you will regrow your soul. and she won't remember using anything but the toilet. EVENTUALLY
I'm impressed you lasted as long as you did!
And honestly, the outside potty training is the way to go. I think our neighbors though we were raising nudist in our backyard when we first moved it. Not Nudist. Just potty training our little boy.
Every once in while, when she's, like, 16, say, "I win." Just to make yourself feel better.
hang in there!