For the sake of chronicle-ing...Here is what's happening with Max.
Mostly when I think of Max he looks like this...

He's getting his top 2 teeth and in true Danielson fashion they are woefully large for his face. One bucky boy comin' right up!
But this week he is a little more like this...

(He is in the destruction stage.) His toys of choice are remotes, wires, and laptops. -therefore he LOVES the basement with daddy's office. He also likes his toy cousin Hal.

Yesterday on an outing in the stroller I put Max next to Hal. Max looked over at Hal, smacked him on the top of the head and smiled. Hey cousin. Currently Max is slightly physically more advanced than Hal-he is crawling, standing up, and is trying to figure out stairs. However, he all know that in a few weeks-Hal will be taller and faster than Max-who will be slower and more out of breath.

Max is a patient little man. I caught Amelia trying to put her Ariel panties on him. I love the furrows on his brows. Its like he just knows there is something wrong with the picture. Max and Mia are going to be best friends and I'm thinking I may need to start responding to some of those spam-type junk emails I get advertising anxiety drugs. I'm sure going to need them.
Mostly when I think of Max he looks like this...
He's getting his top 2 teeth and in true Danielson fashion they are woefully large for his face. One bucky boy comin' right up!
But this week he is a little more like this...
(He is in the destruction stage.) His toys of choice are remotes, wires, and laptops. -therefore he LOVES the basement with daddy's office. He also likes his toy cousin Hal.
Yesterday on an outing in the stroller I put Max next to Hal. Max looked over at Hal, smacked him on the top of the head and smiled. Hey cousin. Currently Max is slightly physically more advanced than Hal-he is crawling, standing up, and is trying to figure out stairs. However, he all know that in a few weeks-Hal will be taller and faster than Max-who will be slower and more out of breath.
Max is a patient little man. I caught Amelia trying to put her Ariel panties on him. I love the furrows on his brows. Its like he just knows there is something wrong with the picture. Max and Mia are going to be best friends and I'm thinking I may need to start responding to some of those spam-type junk emails I get advertising anxiety drugs. I'm sure going to need them.
Comments
Thanks for the Developmental shout-out. I like seeing what Maximo does. It brings me fear for the future, as my house is oh so not ready.
Anyway, I love your little boy and his patience when getting girl panties put on. Aaaahh sisters.
I can't believe any child of Brad's would be a little naughty. It must come from you.
Has he knocked any keys off your keyboard yet?
And you, my friend, are a wonderful, wonderful person and I cannot sing your praises enough (which may not be a good thing, 'cuz I can't sing). Still, thank you.