So for those of you that just come to my blog but don't comment (I know who you are and where you are so please say hello to me!!!) maybe you think I am a bad parent to Amelia because I really don't know how to control her. Maybe you think she is bratty. Maybe you think I don't really supervise her.
But the reality is, she is just a very unique little one.
When I call her she either says "sorry mom" (like she is apologizing in advance for something) or she'll say "Now what?! with her hands on her hips.
If I want her to stop what she is doing she gives me a passionate Oh MAN!!! (bite me Swiper).
After giving Amela a bath and laying out the clothes on Saturday night I went to get Max out of the tub and ready for bed. Amelia likes to run all over and shake her booty and yell I nakey!!! so it was no real big deal for me to finish what I was doing before I get her in her PJs. It was a cold, miserable near snowy day so I was looking for Max's warm jammies. I hear the front door open. I finish getting Max ready. I see Amelia. Outside. Naked. With a Wet head.. In Abbie's dance costume skirt. In Brad's slippers. Heading for the park.
sigh.
I thought about her bare booty sliding down the cold blue slide. Would she learn that it really is better to wear clothes when you go to the park? So I yelled at her to get home NOW. Then I took a picture. (I had to adjust the dress to make it blog appropriate)

In other news, Max has 2 new bottom teeth and Abbie had 2 bottom teeth pulled. Need to get a picture of that but I am too busy chasing down my nakey 2 year old.
But the reality is, she is just a very unique little one.
When I call her she either says "sorry mom" (like she is apologizing in advance for something) or she'll say "Now what?! with her hands on her hips.
If I want her to stop what she is doing she gives me a passionate Oh MAN!!! (bite me Swiper).
After giving Amela a bath and laying out the clothes on Saturday night I went to get Max out of the tub and ready for bed. Amelia likes to run all over and shake her booty and yell I nakey!!! so it was no real big deal for me to finish what I was doing before I get her in her PJs. It was a cold, miserable near snowy day so I was looking for Max's warm jammies. I hear the front door open. I finish getting Max ready. I see Amelia. Outside. Naked. With a Wet head.. In Abbie's dance costume skirt. In Brad's slippers. Heading for the park.
sigh.
I thought about her bare booty sliding down the cold blue slide. Would she learn that it really is better to wear clothes when you go to the park? So I yelled at her to get home NOW. Then I took a picture. (I had to adjust the dress to make it blog appropriate)
In other news, Max has 2 new bottom teeth and Abbie had 2 bottom teeth pulled. Need to get a picture of that but I am too busy chasing down my nakey 2 year old.
Comments
I can't figure out how to use the video, like printing stuff off of it. e-mail me!!!! I need all the ideas I can get!!!
Brrr!!!
Reminds me of a story about my sister going to visit the neighbors while my mom rinsed out the tub - she caught up to her in the woods - halfway there.
What if Amelia's bum was still damp when she attempted the slide?
I had those same stories for years from my little middle child. and then POOF! they started fizzling away and now that he is 5, they lack the same flair that they used to, so I'm glad you have this blog to record all of Mia Mia's adventures.
My version of your story today involves Blake escaping from the house when he was 4 at 7:30am on Sunday morning. The neighbor friend calls me and I think, "Why is she calling me so early??" and she says, "Did you know Blake is here wanting to jump on the tramp?" and I'm like, "Uh, no I didn't know he could leave the house. I'm coming now to get him".
Sigh.
besides...it is great comedy relief for all of us in blog land.
thanks....
And while I was in Utah, I hoped to run into everywhere. Really.