.....because nobody's getting Punk'd and I'm not doing a late April Fool's joke.
I've got a semi secret.
(Semi because I've told a lot of people because I STINK at secrets.)
In 30 days I will be competing in my first ever

I know that I (get ready for lots of quotation marks here...) don't really have "the body type" or am really "very athletic" and I have never "done any sports" and I "won't exactly be coming in first place" but it was a goal that I set a few months back and now that I am in the "final month" it is "really exciting".
(and yes, I still chant "Move your big butt" in my head when I run to the pounding of the pavement.)
Be impressed by me here and I promise I will not be irritated that I've only lost 4 lbs since I started training in January.
phew. that feels better. I love telling secrets.
I've got a semi secret.
(Semi because I've told a lot of people because I STINK at secrets.)
In 30 days I will be competing in my first ever

I know that I (get ready for lots of quotation marks here...) don't really have "the body type" or am really "very athletic" and I have never "done any sports" and I "won't exactly be coming in first place" but it was a goal that I set a few months back and now that I am in the "final month" it is "really exciting".
(and yes, I still chant "Move your big butt" in my head when I run to the pounding of the pavement.)
Be impressed by me here and I promise I will not be irritated that I've only lost 4 lbs since I started training in January.
phew. that feels better. I love telling secrets.
Comments
You told me first, right? RIGHT????
there is nothing like a good old fashioned triathlon to get yourself into shape.
Are you doing the Danksin one? I've been meaning to do it for years, but just never get around to it!
How about a run, elliptical, kickboxing triathlon? I'd be good at that one.
That is awesome! I am thinking about one of those this summer. We will see?///
Congrats. I can't wait to see pictures.
Don't have your e-mail so this might not be the place to say this, but I just wanted to thank-you for inviting me for BP to stay with you, but I must regrettfully decline your fabulous offer. My husband has got Cabelas on the brain while I have fun and I have got 'I really don't want to have to bring my baby to BP' on MY brain.
I CANNOT wait to meet you though because I've heard great things about you and just the fact that you invited me shows me that you're an amazing individual!
Can I just say that I'm sad I don't get to try your cooking? Everyone keeps talking about it and I visualized myself at your house in your kitchen with a special breakfast all prepared for me. Wishful thinking? Maybe. But still...
I am coming to Provo/Orem next weekend, let's get together, yeah, yeah, yeah! I am trying to talk Rach into coming too! E-mail me with your Phone #. bjgrose@sbcglobal.net
You were pregnant with Abby when we went on that cruise, now look! Three kids and you are still sane!
Wait, maybe not, you are doing a triathalon. Nope, you're not sane.