So I was talking to Abbie about what she wanted to ask Santa for Christmas. I thought it might be helpful for me to have an idea so I could let Santa know. Our conversation went something like this:
Abbie: I can't tell you, its a secret.
Mommy: I won't tell anyone, I promise just whisper it in my ear
Abbie: Ok
(Abbie comes up to my ear and whispers...)
Abbie: Meow, meow, meow, mow, meow.
Mommy: I don't understand kitty language, please tell me in Abbie language.
Abbie: Nope, Its a secret.
Crap. I'm in trouble.
Abbie: I can't tell you, its a secret.
Mommy: I won't tell anyone, I promise just whisper it in my ear
Abbie: Ok
(Abbie comes up to my ear and whispers...)
Abbie: Meow, meow, meow, mow, meow.
Mommy: I don't understand kitty language, please tell me in Abbie language.
Abbie: Nope, Its a secret.
Crap. I'm in trouble.
Comments
Tru: Mom, i want him to bring me a blue monster truck with a beeping horn.
Hmmm, I thought to myself, I don't believe that was on Santa's list...is there even such a thing?