

I have kind been a little bah buggin hum about putting Christmas up because it is a lot of work and it is tough to not have it already feel so cluttery in the house, but Abbie has been talking me into it. Brad keeps saying less is more which I think is so stupid because less is less and when have I ever done anything "less". Every year we say we are going to replace our sad little Charlie Brown Christmas tree, and every year I keep dragging it up the stairs. Part of the problem is that I would love one of those cool retro aluminum tree which are about a billion dollars, or I really love those (albeit slightly tacky) white funky trees that I am seeing lately. In any event, Abbie was a great help in gettting me in the mood because now there is no stopping the Christmas cheer at 594 Harvest Moon
Comments