I threw Amelia a "done with Preschool onto Kindergarten" Party.

Papa and the guest of honor.



Not being one to shirk a theme I took the K for kindergarten and we had panKakes, Kream, baKon, and cupKakes.

Yes that's a K shaped panKake

I realized a little too late that I recycle her projects a little to soon as I struggled to come up with the "wall of work". I take pictures of the projects then send it on its way to the landfill. I thought it would be fun to have her wear the same thing she wore on the first day of school so we could take before and after pictures.
Papa and the guest of honor.
Not being one to shirk a theme I took the K for kindergarten and we had panKakes, Kream, baKon, and cupKakes.
Yes that's a K shaped panKake
I realized a little too late that I recycle her projects a little to soon as I struggled to come up with the "wall of work". I take pictures of the projects then send it on its way to the landfill. I thought it would be fun to have her wear the same thing she wore on the first day of school so we could take before and after pictures.
Comments
Congratulations, Amelia!! Welcome to the awesome world of kindergarten!!