A special note to all those that have stumbled on my little ol' blog
I have noticed that as of late I have a few newcomers to the world of geese. Although my first instinct is to say "woah, you must be really hurting for entertainment" I mostly want to say welcome and howdy. Know that I have clicked over to all of your blogs (hollah Australia) and I would like to tell you that you have been added to my reader and I am the worlds suckiest commenter. If your love language is commenting ours will be a tumultous relationship. Truth, I even got kicked out of a secret blog community for my lack of commenting. I know. Hardcore. I love the blogging world and how it opens up new opportunities for new friendships.
(Dear Spammers who comment in the Asian language,
停止试图向我兜售废话。走开从我的博客。你是不是真正的评论者 .不要让我打开字词验证 - (or stop trying to sell me crap. You are not a real commenter. Don't make me turn on word verification.)
I have noticed that as of late I have a few newcomers to the world of geese. Although my first instinct is to say "woah, you must be really hurting for entertainment" I mostly want to say welcome and howdy. Know that I have clicked over to all of your blogs (hollah Australia) and I would like to tell you that you have been added to my reader and I am the worlds suckiest commenter. If your love language is commenting ours will be a tumultous relationship. Truth, I even got kicked out of a secret blog community for my lack of commenting. I know. Hardcore. I love the blogging world and how it opens up new opportunities for new friendships.
(Dear Spammers who comment in the Asian language,
停止试图向我兜售废话。走开从我的博客。你是不是真正的评论者 .不要让我打开字词验证 - (or stop trying to sell me crap. You are not a real commenter. Don't make me turn on word verification.)
Comments
My hubby and I both knew Brad back in the day, so fast forward and I like you now even more than Brad.
Did I mention I LOVE your blog? :)
I love your blog too and I am always amazed at the capacity of the blogging world to either love on ya or kick ya when your down ...anonymously of course.
It's the little stuff... that makes life with kids so .... I don't know, weird, funny, sweet.
It's all good. love, Val