I have been to the Chocolate ever since my friend Stacie and I discovered it in December more times than I would like to admit. I love the food but I love love love the atmosphere. I found, after taking my whole family, that the atmosphere is much better without my whole family. (no offense ya'lls)
The first and last time I will take all 5 to my happy Chocolate Place.

This one wanted to climb on the table

And eat my lemon bar. Rude.

And forcing me to nibble his sugar cookie. Rude.

This one kept hogging my water. Rude.
This one was channeling her inner Millie Bell. I have taken just Abbie and her American Girl doll Kit with some books to the Chocolate and had a lovely time, however.

This one with his Willy Nilly Wishy Washy Sweet tooth is the WORST to take to a dessert place. He will order, take one bite, claim its too rich, then leave the rest for you to finish. Its not that great. You end up feeling like a cow. Too Jack Sprat for my taste.
The first and last time I will take all 5 to my happy Chocolate Place.
This one wanted to climb on the table
And eat my lemon bar. Rude.
And forcing me to nibble his sugar cookie. Rude.
This one kept hogging my water. Rude.
This one with his Willy Nilly Wishy Washy Sweet tooth is the WORST to take to a dessert place. He will order, take one bite, claim its too rich, then leave the rest for you to finish. Its not that great. You end up feeling like a cow. Too Jack Sprat for my taste.
Comments