(I have been busy working on blog books this month because I have been having major blog guilt. I finished 2006 and 2007. yay me.)
Dear Max,
Abbie is teasing you with your deedee. You still love deedee when you sleep or when you need comfort. She is playing with fire here.
You LOVE Titer Dawd-Ree (sister Godfrey) and if anything good happens to you during the day "Who gave you that sucker, Who read you that book, who took you for a walk" you reply Titer Dawd-Ree. Here you are making cupcakes for Titer Dawd-ree.
Playing on the computer with daddy. Last night your Thomas book didn't sound right so you came to daddy and said "My book need battery dad, let's go! Daddy fix it!" We can't believe that at 2 and a half you know all about battery power, plugging in phones, and finding remotes. Even more amazing, you remember where you put stuff which is a skill you alone possess in our home.
You love going to school on Fridays and your favorite thing about it is the "balls room" and singing "whees on a bus" and you always say "I yike snacks" but afterwards always request a donut when we pass Macey's. We call you our little garbage truck because you go around the table finishing all the scraps making clean up a snap. I love that you eat so well.
You've been doing what no other child has been able to accomplish in our house and that is land a spot in our bed at night. I know I am possibly creating a monster in allowing this action but I know you are growing up so fast and you might change your mind about your world revolving around me.
Comments