Contradiction-a proposition, statement, or phrase that asserts or implies both the truth and falsity of something.
How is it that I was unbothered by these grim purchases:


And didn't think twice about this ironic movie rental this weekend?

She is NOT holding a real mouse. Purchased for under a dollar at IKEA a few weeks ago. Is always in her clutches. Named it "Whiskers". How's that for irony?

Oh, hi Stuart.

Abbie was brave enough to check the traps everyday.

The little trappers. Yes, Max is well acquainted with the drill functionality.

I think its probably because I don't want to have the kids to develop any unnatural fears (I have pah-lenty for all of us. Driving next to 18 wheelers? Terrified. One of those tires could flip off and break my windshield.)I wanted to show the kids that mice on TV are good. A mouse under the sink is BAD. Upon seeing the successful trap being disposed of Amelia observed that it did in fact, look just like whiskers. Shudder.
How is it that I was unbothered by these grim purchases:


And didn't think twice about this ironic movie rental this weekend?

She is NOT holding a real mouse. Purchased for under a dollar at IKEA a few weeks ago. Is always in her clutches. Named it "Whiskers". How's that for irony?
Oh, hi Stuart.
Abbie was brave enough to check the traps everyday.
The little trappers. Yes, Max is well acquainted with the drill functionality.
I think its probably because I don't want to have the kids to develop any unnatural fears (I have pah-lenty for all of us. Driving next to 18 wheelers? Terrified. One of those tires could flip off and break my windshield.)I wanted to show the kids that mice on TV are good. A mouse under the sink is BAD. Upon seeing the successful trap being disposed of Amelia observed that it did in fact, look just like whiskers. Shudder.
Comments
And I'm the official trap setter in the house - can't tell you how many I've set on my fingers.