yes I said adventure...I'll be there sooooooooooon"(name that super lame SNL skit the title was based on..anyone? anyone? "it's my way on the old space highway?"...anyone? I'll make a pie for the person that can name it.)
Amelia had a birthday a few weeks ago and she chose a rocket theme. Here's the some pictures from the party.
The invitations

The shirt I made at the last minute

The rocket for the kids to blast off in
The child in the rocket is the unrequited object of her affections. She gets very giggly.

Lining up after the hunt for golden moon rocks
Launching alien eggs
Walking in moon boots
Super messy shaving cream and glue moon craft
Amelia's other object of affection

Shooting off rockets

It was great to have the kids shag their own rockets. We didn't lose any.

The fabulous cake by Jessica and rocket fuel

Since I was prepping cake I missed the present opening part. The 7 year old tasked with keeping track of everything didn't. So. Ehm. Thanks for the gift. She loved it. From you. all.


Maybe next year she will want a princess party?
Amelia had a birthday a few weeks ago and she chose a rocket theme. Here's the some pictures from the party.
The invitations
The shirt I made at the last minute
The rocket for the kids to blast off in
The child in the rocket is the unrequited object of her affections. She gets very giggly.
Shooting off rockets
It was great to have the kids shag their own rockets. We didn't lose any.
The fabulous cake by Jessica and rocket fuel
Since I was prepping cake I missed the present opening part. The 7 year old tasked with keeping track of everything didn't. So. Ehm. Thanks for the gift. She loved it. From you. all.
Maybe next year she will want a princess party?
Comments
WRITE A BOOK..."Motherhood IS all It IS cracked Up TO BE"
Chapters
If Your going to have a Birthday make it memorable
Party favors they don't want to toss
Why do YOU serve only cake & ice cream?
Visit a different park every day of the week
My kids learned to clean toilets
How can you expect your kids to eat if they don't learn to cook.
Why the neighbors drop off their kids.
When I say I'm DONE start a runnin'
Your bedtime equals my down time.
How I lost 60pounds and still cook.
I personally LOVED your book...See you on Oprah..
I'll market your book then I can retire......
Nuts. I never win these games. It's still fun to hang around.
Padre
Nuts. I never win these games. It's still fun to hang around.
Padre
Nuts. I never win these games. It's still fun to hang around.
Padre